Monday, May 5, 2008

Oregon welcomes you (Oregon being me)

strike up the banjo... She'll be wearing grandma's long johns when she comes... she'll be wearing grandma's long johns when she comes, Oh! She'll be wearing grandma's long johns, she'll be wearing grandma's long johns, she'll be wearing grandma's long johns when she comes. ... and fade out.

I don't think my grandma has long johns, but if she did... my sister would be wearing them when she came.

Thankfully, it doesn't take full-body underwear with a butt-flap to bring Chelsea home, because, she's here! I personally caught a glimpse of her in Portland, Sunday, AND Monday! She was seen with a scruffy looking Alaskan, that held a similar look to Bob Dylan... any leads on who he may be? He seemed like he had potential to be charming -in a scruffy way... then I saw his Skinny Raven t-shirt. The audacity!

Oh look. Now she's wearing one too.

1 comment:

dc said...

I miss you guys so much!

This post made my heart hurt. :)