Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Traverse continues

Oh, yes, Dorthy. We ARE in Kansas!

I'm not a fan of the wizard of oz, and actually have never read the book or seen the movie all the way through... but I'm feeling quite "Dorthy" like, and only wish that I pretty, red, sparkly shoes.

I'm here in Kansas. Actually Kansas City, Missouri, but I'm working in Kansas, so we'll count it.

My Fan Base stayed true through the whole "moving" event (more on this later), and blessed my new little three-month home with a lovely coffee-press and the sweetest kitchen towels.

My "stuff" is spread everywhere, and nothing but my already-slept-on, twenty-dollar, air mattress bed, looks like it has a purpose.

You can tell what I'm to be doing this week (besides, enjoying my new pool, in the muggy MO weather, between thunderstorms).

No comments: