Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 16

My Fanbase cruising pro photo websites

Saturday night, 1815, my work day complete. I'm peddling furiously toward my little apartment, charging stop signs and swerving the yellow dotted lines. Car lights close in behind me, until they illuminate the entire road before me, but the car doesn't go around; instead, it honks loudly and I hear obnoxious yelling. My first thought was to ignore the car, but I couldn't resist getting one peak. I glance over my shoulder, accidentally throwing my bike into the middle of the lane. The car stops. My eyes bug. It's C and D! They're laughing; we're all talking.

I love surprises! Especially when they come from two people who aren't able to keep a good secret for longer then a three hours.

Sadly, this is the only picture I got of our weekend. You can tell its a super good time, if I don't think to pack my camera around with me. I suppose these memories will just have to remain a secret.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

denver says "I wasn't laughing"

J said...

It has something to do with seven years.