Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 28 -what are YOU thankful for?

In lieu of Thanksgiving, I wanted to post a few pictures of things that I'm thankful for. So this morning, I started snapping shots of things I love. I couldn't quit.

Remember the song, "...count your blessings, name them one by one..."? I started this morning, and I believe I'll be here until next Thanksgiving, still counting. I suppose it will be one happy, peaceful 12 months.

So here goes my short list, as of this morning (order not specific):


...Soft makeup brushes, laughing, sisters, funny faces, lights, cows, those "moments", my dear family, time, sunglasses, my little red horse, fresh water, skiing, learning, door mats with geranium petals, my job, tea and green tea kettles, driving, talking to God...

What is your short list?

2 comments:

Hannah said...

this post is amazing. love your photos and creativity!
i hear you are living in meddy!? maybe we will bump into each other when we visit during the holidays? i hope so!

J said...

Then you and your family will be in Oregon around Christmas and New Year's?! What fun!!