Friday, June 27, 2008

And, the winner is.... Kansas City!

This morning, coming home from work, I realized: I like KC. No, I like KC. I like KC!

I love how "ragged around the edges" and a hillbilly-flavor is "in" here.

I love the way sticky and sweet mingles with cool and fresh after a big thunderstorm.

I love the single track MTB trails.

I love the "Preach it, brother!" that rises from the congregation when the pastor steps in front of his pulpit to emphasize a point.

I love the storm and funnel cloud warnings that bleep over the radio. And then I love sitting outside watching the formation of the clouds until the storm passes over.

I love that I know that the reason I like KC is because Jesus has made me to like it. And how I love Him!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

that's good, contentment is a good thing!