Thursday, June 12, 2008

On our days off...

...K and I ride into town in style:
A.
B.

C.A prize for the first one who can tell us which "animal" was our ticket to town.


No one knows where the two strangers came from. But they rode fast and furious. Unflinching. Locals whispered behind curtained windows and closed doors. Who were they and what was their purpose?

....but since I can never wait that long, and even if I could wait, I can't keep secrets...


We went country, back to our roots: Hello, Jack Stack BBQ!


He was a good boy.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Those all look like fun options, but i'm guessing you went by jeep or honda. sorry. Some bar-b-q sounds soooo good!

J said...

Umm... that would be a good guess. But I guess you didn't see the photographic proof of us and our ride. I'm not that in-tune to these types of things, but it didn't look like either a Jeep or a Honda to me. It's called a bull -you can tell because it has horns.

Carrie said...

I was going to guess bull in the very beginning. I'm very smart like that. Mostly because no one blogs about riding in their car (well... I take that back... you did. but you already did, so this post had to be different.)Sometime you should try to ride that motercycle too though. that would be neato.