Sunday, April 26, 2009

the day I fell in love

...is today. People, could it be possible? The perfect little house, on the perfect little road, with the perfect little pasture for my perfect little horse.



FOR RENT
NEWLY RENOVATED FARM HOUSE WITH ACREAGE


Million $ views & close in.
4-5 acres, country living.
1370 sq ft
New Doors, Windows, Electric, Plumbing, Paint, Insulation, Individual room heat, Carpet, Hard Wood, Most appliances and New Bath.
New Exposed Aggregate Concreted, New Plantings, Some Yard care included.
Large Rustic Barn & shop was grainy.
Irrigated Pasture for couple horses or other livestock.
Dogs negotiable. Perimeter fence, Dog door, Single spayed Cat Possible.
No Smoking.

1100. Month, 1100 Deposit.

Make Appointment to See. Will Try to get more photos uploaded soon!

image 1138401065-0
image 1138401065-2

image 1138401065-1
image 1138401065-3
Oh, no. It can't be. But it is a glimpse, and perhaps, one day... One day, when I finally pop my roomie's personal space bubble; and develop (at the minimum) a green pinky.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

oh my, dear sister, you're quite the nut, but I like your goofiness.