Monday, June 9, 2008

As if a candy bar isn't enough...

...try that deep fried.

Preceptor: We're going to Shawnee Days... they have deep fried candy bars!

Me:

Preceptor: They are soooo good! I have them every year the carnival is in town.

Me:

Preceptor: Oh, don't worry about it, it will be my treat!

Me:

Passerby: So what, you guys waiting around to see if anyone around here drops with a major heart attack from all the grease?

um.... no, actually, we're doing as the carnies do in carniville... dying with them????

Preceptor: Mmm, yum! What do you think?

Okay, I take back all that I didn't say. Pride and prejudice is lost when a wicked treat is around.

*Surgeon Generals warning: This menu not recommended more then once in a life-time. If consumed don't worry about calling the medics, they'll just eat the rest of the bar.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

oh my. food guilt hits an all-time low.